Thursday 7 May 2015

Hello!

Why not start with a Hello!

Well this is my first blog post and I have no idea what I am doing!

My name is Nicole, and from my info you may know I suffer from Cystic Fibrosis (CF). The reason for starting up this blog is to not just to show my ups and downs of living with CF, but to be there for others who may suffer from the genetic condition or even others that are interested in finding out more about it.

My aims for this platform is to do a mixture of medical and lifestyle posts that link to day to day CF needs. For example, going for regular check ups at the hospital, having positive sporty days and not so motivational days, being an impatient and staying in hospital and finally transitioning over to adult care in London come next year.
A lot can go on and so I thought the best way to show others is by sitting down and just typing.

I don't know where this blog will go, hopefully on-wards and upwards but lets just see.

Speak soon,

Nx
https://twitter.com/11nicolee
instagram.com/nicskath_

1 comment:

  1. I am happy as Dr. Benson sensitive treatment of Cystic fibrosis (CF) touched me deeply. I have suffered from Cystic fibrosis (CF) for twenty+ years after i have gone through surgery in 2012 and I have just figured out a Dr. which help me live a safer and less painful life after my family Doctor asked me to go for a second surgery. Don't ever lose hope. I am 41 and a mother of one now , Sure, it has been challenging, and there have been many ups and downs, but I went to internet got Dr. Benson contact I contacted him and he sent me the permanent cure to it,which I used for one month. and now i am having pretty normal life now. This is not the end of the world if you having Cystic fibrosis (CF). he can help you. The medication it taste natural. And most of all, I want to tell you that you need to learn to love yourself just the way you are- you are a special person that deserves love. Never never never give up!!!!
    Contact Dr Benson on drbenson833@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete