Tuesday 19 January 2016

New Years Resolutions - Bucket List of 2016

Hello!

Better late than never to write about your new years resolutions! This year involves some big changes for me, some of which include - moving into adult CF care, going to University, turning 18, and the exciting future I have with the BBC Body Positive Campaign, and where it may take me.

I am so excited for this year and I want to make the most of it. Therefore I thought I would make a blog post for motivation and determination to see how many of my resolutions I achieve. Also, to incorporate some of my bucket list goals!

So here are some of the amazing/out of the ordinary things I would love to achieve in 2016;

  1. Increase readers through my blog
  2. Show more awareness for Cystic Fibrosis
  3. Do a sporting event for charity
  4. Complete a Gym Instructor course ✅
  5. Continue to be positive and not let others bring me down
  6. Take a trip to my favourite place in the UK - Cornwall
  7. Write in my Q&A diary everyday
  8. Make the most of each day
  9. When I'm unwell don't let it get me down
  10. Worry less, love more
  11. Understand that everything happens for a reason
  12. To not let my lung function drop below 70%
  13. Compete more on my horse
  14. Make more time to rest and relax
  15. Be spontaneous
  16. Be in a magazine column
  17. Go to another festival
  18. Take more photos
  19. Go to Ascot - Ladies Day
  20. Come out of college knowing I have worked my hardest 
  21. Read more books 
  22. Start a YouTube Channel ✅
There's just a few, but I may add more if I think of any others. Throughout 2016 I will keep coming back to this blog post and ticking off all that I achieve.

Thanks for reading,

Nx

Instagram  - @nicskath_
Twitter - @11nicolee
YouTube - youtube.com/livingandbreathingcf
BBC Sport Body Positive - @bodypositiveMyStory



No comments:

Post a Comment